The Best Bunch
A membership for you if you love cut flowers
This lovely community is about sharing, learning, and having fun.
Our membership includes the following: -
- Masterclasses from Roz & the team
- Guest speakers monthly - including authors and leaders in their fields, all available to refer back to at any time
- A Facebook Group to share and ask questions and get answers from Roz and her expert team
- Weekly live sessions with loads of time for Q and A
- Exclusive discounts from incredible suppliers of up to 50% on things you actually need
All the content is held in an online portal, and you have access to all the material in the membership from when it started. This includes the amazing guest speakers best selling author and academic Prof David Goulson on wildlife and bees in the garden, Author Bex Partridge on dried flowers, bestselling author Dr Sue Stuart Smith on the importance of gardening for mental health and many more.
Discounts of up to 50% at major suppliers such as Sarah Raven, Harold Horticultural, Genus Garden wear, Kings, Niwaki, etc. We have endeavoured to cover seeds, tools and clothes and adding to this list all the time.
You can join for only £179 per year when you take out an annual subscription or monthly membership subscription of £17.97.
I have had a busy time of late with family and still managed to keep growing going in the garden. I have just used flowers out of the garden for my daughters wedding. The Best Bunch membership has really increased my knowledge of the floral and foliage kind and has given me the courage to do the wedding flowers. We have had quite a lot of talks from specialists in their field eg dahlias, alstromerias, willow, roses and many more. I personally would recommend the membership to anyone that would love to learn more without trawling thro books etc (although there is nothing wrong with this)