Tools? Do you mean my spade and fork?
No. Roz doesn't mean the tools you use in farming but the tools she would recommend to run your cut flower farm business. And there are a lot of them.
Roz Chandler started her flower farming business ten years ago. She will be covering strategy, marketing tactics, pricing, social media and upscaling your flower farm. No matter what point you’re at in your journey, this podcast will give you the information you need to grow your business. Roz isn’t about overcomplicating things. She wants to help farmers grow their businesses and there are a number of online tools that will help you plan your business and achieve growth and profit.
In this episode, you will learn about tools for:
- Scheduling and creating graphics for your social media
- Running online workshops and courses.
- Managing your contracts, invoices and customer inquiries (all in one place)
- Collating member details from your Facebook group
- Logging your time (this is important for your pricing strategy)
- Finding the right freelancers to outsource work
- Collaborating with your team members
- Editing and hosting your podcast
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Connect with Roz Chandler:
Join my Facebook group: Cut Flower Farming Growth and Profit In Your Business
Thank you for listening. I’d love it if you subscribed to the podcast and left a review or rating.